we've got a couple things to let you know about, so I'm posting a wee catch-up to keep you all up to date..
The voting is now open for the Craft Awards - we'd love it if you voted for us, we got runner-up at last year's vote, we'd love to do even better this year.
Just click on the banner above to cast your votes
We are organising a couple of fundraising events for our chosen charity for 2014 - we're supporting Archway again this year and helping them to raise money for their Betty's Place Appeal. I'll tell you about the first one now, and later in the week I'll tell you all about the second event.
First we are having a Grand Prize Draw on Friday 1st August 2014.
this is open to UK residents only
you can purchase tickets in the shop - just ask any member of staff
online, by following the instructions below
Click on the link below which will take you to
- the draw tickets cost £1 each, you can buy as many as you wish by making the appropriate donation
- once you have decided n the amount you want to donate, please copy and paste the following into the comment box
"The Papeterie 2014 Charity Prize Draw
I'm supporting The Papeterie in raising funds for Archway"
- Please add your name where indicated
- email firstname.lastname@example.org and as a thankyou for your donation we will email you confirmation of your prize draw ticket numbers
- the draw will close at 12 noon (GMT) on Friday 1st August 2014 and the winners will be announced soon after
And the important part, the prizes:
Grand Prize - full Craft Retreat and accommodation package (3 days of classes, hotel accommodation and meals at the Winter Craft Retreat at The Papeterie, 26th - 28th September)
Other Prizes -
2 x one day Craft Retreat package (Friday 26th September at The Papeterie Winter Craft Retreat includes 3 classes, buffet lunch and refreshments)
various other crafty prizes - we will announce details of these soon, look out on the blog, facebook page and twitter account for more info